Qubino Flush 1 Relay is a wireless smart home device, that transforms your ordinary wall switch or socket into smart switch or socket. It is ideal for remotely controlling one electrical device or one group of devices – lights, ceiling fan, IR panel, infrared heater, water heater, etc.
What functions does Flush 1 Relay support?
- Turn ON/OFF devices
- Set schedules to turn ON/OFF devices automatically
- Measure W and kWh consumption
- Option to connect 2 additional inputs (I2, I3) & create scenarios
- Option to connect a temperature sensor, to monitor room temprature and create more complex scenarios, based on the room temperature (temperature sensor is sold separately)
How it works?
Qubino wireless smart home devices are developed on world-known technology for smart homes – Z-Wave. Which means the Qubino devices connect with a smart home hub (gateway) that works also on Z-Wave technology. Through hub’s (gateway’s) App, we can add Qubino devices to the smart home network and control them with the smartphone or set schedules that automatically trigger devices on/off.
How to install?
Qubino devices communicate through wireless protocol, so there’s no need to demolish walls or install additional wires in your electrical network. The installation is quick and simple.
Connect the Qubino device behind your existing wall switch (check out the electric diagram), pair it with a Z-Wave gateway and control your device with a smartphone or set scenarios so they work automatically.
Qubino supports auto-inclusion, so after searching for new devices in your smart home App, the device should instantly appear in your App.
Check out video installation:
(2) Smart Lights with Z-Wave Smart Switch – Qubino Flush 1 Relay – Installation Tutorial Behind a Switch – YouTube
Smart Appliances With Qubino – Flush 1 Relay – Installation Tutorial Behind a Socket – YouTube
(2) Smart Pool with Z-Wave Smart Switch – Qubino Flush 1 Relay – YouTube