Qubino Smart Meter is a professional, wireless smart home device, that measures energy consumption in a single-phase electrical power network of up to 65A. Its special features are:
- DIN rail installation in the electrical cabinet,
- The current passes through the module – you do not need clamps, so it is the most accurate Z-Wave energy consumption meter,
- Measures 9 electrical values.
It is ideal to measure the power consumption of the whole house or flat, a high consumption electrical device (e.g., heat pump), the power generated from the solar power plant, etc. It works on Z-Wave technology and supports auto-inclusion for a quick set-up.
It has the possibility to add external contactors IKA or BICOM that will also switch the device, connected to the Smart Meter, ON/OFF (IKA & BICOM are sold separately).
It supports the highest level of cyber security – S2 security, which is the most advanced security for smart home devices in the market today.
What functions does Smart Meter support?
- Measuring power consumption in 9 different values – V, A, W, kvar, PF, kWh import, kWh export, kVAh, kvarh
- Option to add external contactors IKA or BICOM that will allow you to:
- switch the device, connected to the Smart Meter, ON/OFF,
- set power consumption limit, when the device will turn OFF automatically,
- set schedules to turn ON/OFF devices automatically.
(IKA & BICOM are sold separately)
How it works?
Qubino wireless smart home devices are developed on the world-known technology for smart homes – Z-Wave. Which means that the Qubino devices, connect to a smart home hub (gateway) that also supports Z-Wave technology. Through hub’s (gateway’s) App, we add Qubino devices to the smart home network and control them with the smartphone or set schedules that automatically trigger devices on/off.
How to install?
Qubino devices communicate through wireless protocol, so there’s no need to demolish walls or install additional wires in your electrical network. The installation is quick and simple.
Install Qubino Smart Meter on the DIN rail in the electrical cabinet. Connect it according to the electrical diagram, pair it with a Z-Wave gateway and control your devices with a smartphone or set scenarios so they work automatically.
Qubino supports auto-inclusion, so after searching for new devices in your smart home App, the device should instantly appear in your App.